Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jeremy Lin, puns, and the drive-thru Lindow

Curator’s note: Jeremy Lin claims the pun craze hasn't affected him.  See for yourself.


*********************************************************

SportsLetters
Scott T. – Curator-in-Chief


February 20, 2011

Jeremy Linn
Punville, USA

Dear Jeremy,

Wow, what a month you are having.  Even better than Rick Santorum.  And much better than Syria.

My favorite part of your meteoric rise to fame is the puns.  Are you enjoying them?

Sincerely,
Scott T.



*********************************************************

Jeremy Linn
Punville, USA

February 21, 2012

SportsLetters
Scott T. Curator-in-Chief

Dear Scott,

Thanks for your Linter.  I don’t think the puns are havLin much affect on me.  I mean, President Obama sent me a Linvitation to the White House, but thats no big Ling. 

Still, Ive got some cool endorsement offers Lin the works.  McDonalds wants to put my face on the their drive-thru Lindows; Gordons want to run a Lin n tonic commercial at next years Super Bowl; Clint Eastwood wants me for a dystopian Western called AssassLin; and Mercedes Benz is changing its name.  Thats right: Mercedes BLinz.

As the t-shirts now say, Lin is Good.

Lincerely,



Jeremy Lin


*********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment